It’s been awhile since we’ve updated everyone on our recently published audio. This post is to serve as an update for the last couple of weeks, but things are going to be a bit different…
We’re going to start re-directing you to where the audio books can be purchased!
Without further ado, here they are!
♥ Bree Livingston ♥
Her Second Chance Billionaire Boyfriend
♥ Eva Chase ♥
Falling For Gods
♥ Ivy Layne ♥
Compromising the Billionaire
The Counterfeit Billionaire
♥ BJ Harvey ♥
♥ London Lovett ♥
Death in the Park
♥ RK Lander ♥
Path of a Novice
Reading a collection of words, more commonly known as reading books, has been the oldest form of entertainment for the privileged. As time has gone on and reading has become necessary and accessible to more…and let’s be honest here, illiteracy is an issue and we should acknowledge that…we want to ask the question: what’s next?
We have traditionally-printed novels, in the masses. There are eBooks, in the millions, for those who like to read on the run. The technology which has given us audiobooks makes it easier for those just as busy to listen and work, not losing out on the art of reading. Visual storytelling, choose-your-own adventure stories, Kindle in Motion…the list goes on!
But what technology is on the current rise? What can inspire the next generation of readers – to keep the act of reading alive?
Do you see yourself creating a robot, or purchasing one, to have creative discussions with about the books you’re reading? Or maybe using voice tech, we can pick and choose who we want to narrate the book we’re reading when it’s convenient for us.
What do you think is next? And what’s your favorite way or ways to read?
We want to hear!
Don’t worry: we’re up.
And we’ve got a list of newly released audio ready for your ears. Get ready!
- Alex Rivers // STOLEN SOUL
- Kate Stewart // THE REAL
- Mila Young // CURSED
- Elle Cross // SO DARK THE NIGHT
- Bella Winters // MY BEST FRIEND’S DAD
- Eva Chase // 2 TITLES
- CONSORT OF PAIN
- DRAGON’S FATE
- Gia Riley // WRONG SIDE OF HEAVEN
- LJ Swallow // THE FOUR HORSEMEN: DESCENT
- Jaxson Kidman // 2 TITLES
- Ashley Meira // SMOKE AND MAGIC
- Crystal Daniels & Sandy Alvarez // THE DARKEST OF LIGHT
- Joanna Blake // RIDE WITH THE DEVIL
- Elle Cross // SO BRIGHT THE DAWN
- Jamie Schlosser // TRUCKER
- Jenna Wolfhart // A TOUCH OF STARLIGHT
- Lisa Suzanne // THE POWER TO BREAK
- Mila Young // CLAIMED
- Kathleen Wheeler // BROUGHT TO OUR SENSES
If you’re interested in seeing what is in the studio, follow us on Facebook! Now onto our July pubs…
- Charlie Hart & Anastasia James // 3 TITLES
- THEIR PHOENIX
- THEIR MATE
- THEIR SIREN
- Elizabeth Knox // BLACKJACK
- Ripley Proserpina // SHADOWS OF THORNS
- Courtney Konstantin // SURVIVE
- Jaxson Kidman & London Casey // 3 TITLES
- 5 YEARS LATER
- ANNA’S DRESS
- DEAR EVERLY
- Eva Chase // CONSORT OF SECRETS
- Frankie Love // BUILT
- L.M. Halloran // DOUBLE VISION
- LJ Swallow // THE FOUR HORSEMEN: CHAOS
- Shari J. Ryan // MANSERVANT
- Violet Duke // BEFORE THAT PROMISE
- Lillian Cole // HIS TO CLAIM
If you’re wondering what audiobook month looked like for us…it was this!
- Courtney Konstantin // PREPARED
- Bobbi Holmes // THE GHOST AND THE MUST
- C.C. Masters // FINDING THE FIRE WITHIN
- Cece Rose & G. Bailey // 2 TITLES
- MARKED BY POWER
- MARKED BY PAIN
- Lidiya Foxglove // PRIESTESS BOUND
- Mark Stone // ACROSS THE SOUND
- McKenzie Hunter // DARKNESS UNLEASHED
- Joanna Blake // WANTED BY THE DEVIL
- K.K. Allen // WATERFALL EFFECT
- Kim Karr // 2 TITLES
- HOLLYWOOD PRINCE
- THE THING ABOUT LOVE
- May Dawson // DIRTY ANGELS
- Violet Duke // EVERY NIGHT WITHOUT YOU
- L.A. Cotton // WICKED LIES
- Nicole London // 2 TITLES
- Siobhan Davis // THE SECRET HEIR
- Greg Meritt // THE ADOPTION
- Frankie Love // CHERISHED
- Mimi Matthews // THE LOST LETTER
- Parker Grey // PROTECTING THEIR PRINCESS
- LJ Swallow // THE FOUR HORSEMEN: HUNTED
- Alta Hensley // DEVILS & RYE: TOP SHELF #4
- Nikita Thorn // BUSHIDO ONLINE: FRIENDS AND FOES
- Roxie Noir // EVER AFTER: DIRTSHINE #3
- Eva Chase // DRAGON’S TEETH
- LJ Swallow // THE FOUR HORSEMEN: GUARDIANS
- Mila Young // HUNTED
- Peter Grainger // ONE-WAY TICKETS
- Bella Love-Wins // 5 TITLES
- BILLIONAIRE DADDY’S VIRGIN
- THE BILLIONAIRE AND THE BAD GIRL
- THE BILLIONAIRE AND THE VIRGIN
- THE BILLIONAIRE AND THE VIRGIN CHEF
- THE BILLIONAIRE AND THE VIRGIN INTERN
- Charleigh Rose // BAD HABIT
- Heather M. Orgeron // VIVIENNE’S GUILT
- Maria Luis // 4 TITLES
- DARE YOU TO LOVE ME
- SAY YOU’LL BE MINE
- TAKE A CHANCE ON ME
- TEMPT ME WITH FOREVER
- Mark Stone // CAUGHT IN THE SURF
- Jenna Wolfhart // A DANCE WITH DARKNESS
- Mimi Matthews // THE VISCOUNT AND THE VICAR’S DAUGHTER
- Rebecca Rose // IT’LL BE FINE
No worries, this will be us for the rest of audiobook month. Hopefully you’ll join us!
This May, we would like to introduce these newest audio additions to our (and your) library:
- John Dreese // BLUE HOPE
- Robert Bidinotto // WINNER TAKES ALL
- Amie Knight // 2 TITLES
- A STEEL HEART
- SEE THROUGH HEART
- Stephie Walls // UNEXPECTED ARRIVALS
- Alta Hensley // SCOUNDRELS & SCOTCH
- Frankie Love // HONORED
- Kim Karr // HOLLYWOOD PRINCE
- Kylie Hillman // CONAN
- Parker Grey // WAKING HIS PRINCESS
- T.L. Smith & Melissa Jane // COCKY FIANCE
- Bobbi Holmes // THE GHOST AND THE MYSTERY WRITER
- Yumoyori Wilson // TAINTED ROSE
- C.C. Masters // FINDING SOMEWHERE TO BELONG
- Emerson Knight & McKenzie Hunter // DARKNESS UNVEILED
- Heather M. Orgeron // BOOMERANGERS
- Meg Anne // MOTHER OF SHADOWS
- Willow Rose // GIRL DIVIDED
- Stella // THIRD BASE
- Maria Luis // HAT TRICK
- Mark Stone // FAR FROM SHORE
- May Dawson // FIERCE ANGELS
- BJ Harvey // ONE SHOT
- Jean Grainger // 2 TITLES
- SHADOW OF A CENTURY
- UNDER HEAVEN’S SHINING STARS
- LJ Swallow // THE FOUR HORSEMEN: BOUND
- Violet Duke // BEFORE THAT NIGHT
- Willow Rose // EDWINA
- G. Bailey // 2 TITLES
- ESCAPE THE SEA
- LOVE THE SEA
- Leddy Harper // THE ROOMMATE ‘DIS’AGREEMENT
- LK Farlow // 2 TITLES
- AN UPHILL BATTLE
- COMING UP ROSES
- Peter Grainger // LANE
- Siobhan Davis // INSEPARABLE
- Ella Fields // SUDDENLY FORBIDDEN
- Kip Terrington // BUT DEATH IS NOT FORBIDDEN
- Stella // HOME RUN KING
We received a package last week that contained a nice bunch of recent releases in physical format. One of them being this mystery by Kathleen Concannon.
A sacred national park.
Park Ranger Dana Madison isn’t a homicide detective anymore, or is she? Singled out by the President to investigate a string of mysterious deaths in the country’s national parks, Madison has no idea why she was selected, or why she’s leading an unlikely cast of characters in a frantic search for answers.
When the chase leads her deep into the Rocky Mountains, Madison discovers potential motives that shock her. Is there a link to Native American tribes as the President suspects? Will she find a chilling connection to the case that ended her career as a homicide detective?
Interested? Check it out here!
*EDIT: This has been updated for the remainder of April’s releases! We hope to have a longer list every month and include all other releases we work on!*
Hello dear followers!
We’ve decided to share with you all every publication we have had in the last month! We are so proud to represent such amazing and talented authors that we couldn’t keep these to ourselves. Without further ado, these are the latest and greatest releases in the audiobook department:
- Amelia Wilde // ENDLESS KISS Series
- Ivy Layne // 2 TITLES
- THE BILLIONAIRE’S ANGEL
- ENGAGING THE BILLIONAIRE
- Helen Scheuerer // HEART OF MIST
- Yumoyori Wilson // DARK WISH
- Jenna Wolfhart // WITCH’S FURY
- L.C. Hibbett // THE SHADOW WAR
- Katy Regnery // UNLOVED, A LOVE STORY
- Maggie Kirton // MY FIREFLY
- Joslyn Westbrook // CINDERELLA-ISH
- Dan Sheehan // AFTER ACTION
- Michelle Damiani // IL BEL CENTRO
- Emma Dawn // HAREM OF SOULS
- Molly Milligan // RAINING CATS AND DOGS
- T.F. Jacobs // UNTANGLING THE BLACK WEB
- Bobbi Holmes // THE GHOST OF VALENTINE PAST
- J.R. Rasmussen // FORSAKEN KINGDOM
- Nina Walker // 2 TITLES
- Shari J. Ryan // LAST WORDS
- Lew Jennings // 19 MINUTES TO LIVE
- Krista Street // REMEMBERED
- Juno Wells, Miranda Martin // DRAGON’S HOPE
- Eva Chase // DRAGON’S GUARD
- Mark Stone // LOST IN THE STORM
- Ripley Proserpina // BRIAR
- May Dawson // WILD ANGELS
- Stephanie Rose // REWRITE
- J.A. Cipriano, Connor Kressley // DOOMED INFINITY MARINE
- Bobbi Holmes // THE GHOST FROM THE SEA
- Heather M. Orgeron // BREAKWAY
- Juno Wells, Miranda Martin // DRAGON’S KISS
- LJ Swallow // THE FOUR HORSEMEN: LEGACY
- Krista Street // REBORN
- Joslyn Westbrook // HAUTE COUTOURE
- Lidiya Foxglove // PRIESTESS AWAKENED
- Deborah Wilde // THE UNLIKEABLE DEMON HUNTER
- Ben S. Dobson // THE EMPEROR’S MASK
- Willow Rose // TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET
After a successful e-book launch, many authors are left wondering what to do next. Where else can they display their masterpiece? What else can they do to generate more income? How can they get more readers to see their work? What are they missing? The answer to all those questions is, an audiobook.
One of the most important aspects of a successful audiobook is the narrator. A bad narration can easily ruin a wonderful thing… fast. It’s crucial to have the right voice conveying the emotions of your story just as you envisioned it. That ‘sample’ button is what sells the listener to purchase your audiobook and that decision lays heavily on the narrator’s performance in those few quick minutes. One factor to picking the right audio publisher for your audiobook is how involved you want to be in the narrator process. Some authors want to have a say in this crucial decision and others would rather leave it up the professionals because they don’t have the slightest clue as to what makes a good narrator.
Choosing the narrator can be just as stressful as writing the actual book. Whether you are the author or the casting director, here are five key points to remember as your choosing the voice:
- Check the voice pitch and pace – to be sure the person can fit the story and narrator’s role properly.
- You might need a flexible audiobook narrator for multiple character voices, accents, genders, etc. in a fiction novel.
- Take a step away from being the writer or producer of the book, become the listener.
- Trust your intuition.
- And if all else fails, especially for authors who have never done this before, search some of the best audiobook narrator lists online. They can point you in a direction you never thought of looking.
It’s December 1st, meaning there’s only a month left of 2017. Looking forward to the new year, I have been browsing the prediction of publishing trends for 2018. If you’re stuck on what moves to make next in your publishing career, keep reading this post to see what publishing professionals are expecting to see for 2018!
- Digital Fatigue
With the rise of the use of technology, many dedicated readers are taking a step away from their Nooks, their Amazon Fires, or their Kindle apps on their phone to dive back into the good ol’ days of traditional publishing, specifically paperbacks. Since 2016, e-book sales have dropped 35.9% and Nook earnings have dropped 26%. If you’re a reader taking a break from your cell phone or tablet screen and picking up a good book, I applaud you! If you’re a writer and wondering what to do with your fresh manuscript, looking into traditional publishing might be your New Year’s resolution.
- The Rise of Indie & Hybrid Publishing
Indie publishing has taken over the publishing scene, but so is hybrid publishing right there next to it! From what it looks like, hybrid publishing may be bumping indie style out of the way to take the crown. Authors want to work with professionals who are familiar with the craft of publishing and hybrid publishing provides the professionals from the bigger companies to help the indie publishers make their mark in the world. Just keep in mind the market shares for self-published books is 42%, which is greater than the shares for big publishers at 34%.
- Longer E-Book Shelf Life = Increased Competition
E-books enter a digital cloud and it’s pretty hard to delete them from the internet once exposed. With there being millions of books on the Amazon Kindle app, as well as on other platforms, it’s very easy to get lost in the mix. As a published author, if you’re seeing your sales decline/stagnant, revisit your titles and see what you can do. Maybe a new cover? Book description? Or even utilize some marketing resources to revitalize the title of your book. Or if you don’t see any improvement from there, publish more books! The more books you have available to readers, the better chance you have to get readers to buy.
- More Books, Stagnating Readership
Although 73% of Americans read at least a book a year, there are so many books! “Discoverability” should become your best friend as a writer to help gain more exposure with your titles.
- Audiobooks are GROWING
I saved the best for last! In 2013, 20,000 audiobooks were released. In 2014, 36,000 audiobooks were released. In 2015, valued at $2.8 billion, 43,000 audiobooks were released for the growing community of audiobook lovers! Kindle Unlimited is on the rise, as well, with access to 2,500 audiobooks for a great price!