♥ Ava Mason ♥
Elizabeth and the Clan of Dragons
♥ Michael Chatfield & Dawn Chapman ♥
The Vanguard Emerges
♥ J.R. Rasmussen ♥
The Light At Last
♥ Kathryn Andrews ♥
♥ Kip Terrington ♥
The Sleeper Must Awaken
♥ Shannon Esposito ♥
Lady Luck Runs Out
♥ Ahren Sanders ♥
♥ Bobbi Holmes ♥
The Ghost of Second Chances
♥ Cassie-Ann L. Miller ♥
If you missed it, here’s the recap!
♥ London Casey & Jaxson Kidman ♥
Books 2-5 of the St. Skin Series
♥ Cecilia Lane ♥
♥ Christy Pastore ♥
♥ J. New ♥
An Accidental Murder
♥ Layla Frost ♥
Best Kase Scenario
♥ Meg Anne ♥
Crown of Embers
♥ Nicole French ♥
On last week’s episode of Keeping Up With the Audio…
♥ B.R. Kingsolver ♥
Witches’ Brew: Dark Streets, Book 3
♥ Bree Livingston ♥
Her Broken Billionaire Boss
♥ Elizabeth Knox ♥
Here Kitty, Kitty
♥ Kathryn Andrews ♥
♥ Maria Luis ♥
♥ Kristin Mayer ♥
Changed by You
♥ Bobbi Holmes ♥
The Ghost and the Doppelganger
♥ Katerina Martinez & Tansey Morgan ♥
Hellfire and Homicide
♥ Kestra Pingree ♥
Saving the Werewolves
♥ Krista Wolf ♥
♥ Lucy Smoke ♥
Heart of Tartarus
♥ R.K. Lander ♥
Road of a Warrior
♥ Shannon Esposito ♥
Karma’s a Bitch
It’s been awhile since we’ve updated everyone on our recently published audio. This post is to serve as an update for the last couple of weeks, but things are going to be a bit different…
We’re going to start re-directing you to where the audio books can be purchased!
Without further ado, here they are!
♥ Bree Livingston ♥
Her Second Chance Billionaire Boyfriend
♥ Eva Chase ♥
Falling For Gods
♥ Ivy Layne ♥
Compromising the Billionaire
The Counterfeit Billionaire
♥ BJ Harvey ♥
♥ London Lovett ♥
Death in the Park
♥ RK Lander ♥
Path of a Novice
Reading a collection of words, more commonly known as reading books, has been the oldest form of entertainment for the privileged. As time has gone on and reading has become necessary and accessible to more…and let’s be honest here, illiteracy is an issue and we should acknowledge that…we want to ask the question: what’s next?
We have traditionally-printed novels, in the masses. There are eBooks, in the millions, for those who like to read on the run. The technology which has given us audiobooks makes it easier for those just as busy to listen and work, not losing out on the art of reading. Visual storytelling, choose-your-own adventure stories, Kindle in Motion…the list goes on!
But what technology is on the current rise? What can inspire the next generation of readers – to keep the act of reading alive?
Do you see yourself creating a robot, or purchasing one, to have creative discussions with about the books you’re reading? Or maybe using voice tech, we can pick and choose who we want to narrate the book we’re reading when it’s convenient for us.
What do you think is next? And what’s your favorite way or ways to read?
We want to hear!
We know, we know…it’s not our last post of the year, but it’s close to it! We figured it would be good for anyone looking into getting published to get the heads up: the results are in, publishing trends are here.
Before we get started though, we want to direct you to the source in which the general info comes from. Opinions and advice are ours! But check out this blog/publishing service.
Let’s get right into it!
- First and foremost, is the decline in reading going to push writers away from publishing their work?
We vote a big fat NO. Reason being, we see the decline in reading as a way to push writers to treat their work with care (and to get into e-Pubbing, but we’ll discuss in a second.) Getting all the pre-publication shenanigans out of the way is something so many people don’t truly pay attention to – so maybe, it’s time we give our precious work some TLC and hire a few people to take a look at what we’ve got.
- Print books remain #1. What does this mean for you?
While everyone (or maybe it was just me) believes that eBooks are the only way to read now, we come here to confirm: this is not true. Print books remain the champion of reading (even if less people do the act of reading.) Now, before you comment and say, “getting my book printed will cost so much money” or “I can’t seal the deal with PRH or Tor or any of those big publishers!” Don’t forget about print-on-demand: the most efficient way for a self-published author to get their book in physical format! So you can still make your way into the print market without a major publishing deal (sorry, big guys.)
- Audiobooks are still on the rise!
We love audiobooks here at HRM. We talk about them enough to say we’re not surprised they’ll continue to rise come the new year.
- We’ve talked about it once, we’ll talk about it again: hybrid/collaborative publishing is important and will continue to rise in popularity in 2019. Why should it be important to you?
Hybrid publishing and collaborative publishing are important mediums to self-published authors (or writers looking into self-publishing.) We want the quality of a major publisher (you know, the big tough editors and the fantastic printing jobs) but since deals from them are far and few between, we need an alternative. An alternative where we have creative flexibility and control over the work in question. These mediums are just that. They provide the quality care to your work as well as giving you the power over it – with consideration, of course. Major publishing houses ensure a bigger paycheck, but why not get your foot in the door to start?
- Marketing is your best friend.
We talk about marketing a lot on this blog. It’s an important part of being a writer/author who wants exposure. If you’re interested in keeping up with a variety of marketing tactics, just use the search bar for this blog and we guarantee you’ll come across something.
Happy Holidays, everybody!
Don’t worry: we’re up.
And we’ve got a list of newly released audio ready for your ears. Get ready!
- Alex Rivers // STOLEN SOUL
- Kate Stewart // THE REAL
- Mila Young // CURSED
- Elle Cross // SO DARK THE NIGHT
- Bella Winters // MY BEST FRIEND’S DAD
- Eva Chase // 2 TITLES
- CONSORT OF PAIN
- DRAGON’S FATE
- Gia Riley // WRONG SIDE OF HEAVEN
- LJ Swallow // THE FOUR HORSEMEN: DESCENT
- Jaxson Kidman // 2 TITLES
- Ashley Meira // SMOKE AND MAGIC
- Crystal Daniels & Sandy Alvarez // THE DARKEST OF LIGHT
- Joanna Blake // RIDE WITH THE DEVIL
- Elle Cross // SO BRIGHT THE DAWN
- Jamie Schlosser // TRUCKER
- Jenna Wolfhart // A TOUCH OF STARLIGHT
- Lisa Suzanne // THE POWER TO BREAK
- Mila Young // CLAIMED
- Kathleen Wheeler // BROUGHT TO OUR SENSES
If you’re interested in seeing what is in the studio, follow us on Facebook! Now onto our July pubs…
- Charlie Hart & Anastasia James // 3 TITLES
- THEIR PHOENIX
- THEIR MATE
- THEIR SIREN
- Elizabeth Knox // BLACKJACK
- Ripley Proserpina // SHADOWS OF THORNS
- Courtney Konstantin // SURVIVE
- Jaxson Kidman & London Casey // 3 TITLES
- 5 YEARS LATER
- ANNA’S DRESS
- DEAR EVERLY
- Eva Chase // CONSORT OF SECRETS
- Frankie Love // BUILT
- L.M. Halloran // DOUBLE VISION
- LJ Swallow // THE FOUR HORSEMEN: CHAOS
- Shari J. Ryan // MANSERVANT
- Violet Duke // BEFORE THAT PROMISE
- Lillian Cole // HIS TO CLAIM
No worries, this will be us for the rest of audiobook month. Hopefully you’ll join us!
This May, we would like to introduce these newest audio additions to our (and your) library:
- John Dreese // BLUE HOPE
- Robert Bidinotto // WINNER TAKES ALL
- Amie Knight // 2 TITLES
- A STEEL HEART
- SEE THROUGH HEART
- Stephie Walls // UNEXPECTED ARRIVALS
- Alta Hensley // SCOUNDRELS & SCOTCH
- Frankie Love // HONORED
- Kim Karr // HOLLYWOOD PRINCE
- Kylie Hillman // CONAN
- Parker Grey // WAKING HIS PRINCESS
- T.L. Smith & Melissa Jane // COCKY FIANCE
- Bobbi Holmes // THE GHOST AND THE MYSTERY WRITER
- Yumoyori Wilson // TAINTED ROSE
- C.C. Masters // FINDING SOMEWHERE TO BELONG
- Emerson Knight & McKenzie Hunter // DARKNESS UNVEILED
- Heather M. Orgeron // BOOMERANGERS
- Meg Anne // MOTHER OF SHADOWS
- Willow Rose // GIRL DIVIDED
- Stella // THIRD BASE
- Maria Luis // HAT TRICK
- Mark Stone // FAR FROM SHORE
- May Dawson // FIERCE ANGELS
- BJ Harvey // ONE SHOT
- Jean Grainger // 2 TITLES
- SHADOW OF A CENTURY
- UNDER HEAVEN’S SHINING STARS
- LJ Swallow // THE FOUR HORSEMEN: BOUND
- Violet Duke // BEFORE THAT NIGHT
- Willow Rose // EDWINA
- G. Bailey // 2 TITLES
- ESCAPE THE SEA
- LOVE THE SEA
- Leddy Harper // THE ROOMMATE ‘DIS’AGREEMENT
- LK Farlow // 2 TITLES
- AN UPHILL BATTLE
- COMING UP ROSES
- Peter Grainger // LANE
- Siobhan Davis // INSEPARABLE
- Ella Fields // SUDDENLY FORBIDDEN
- Kip Terrington // BUT DEATH IS NOT FORBIDDEN
- Stella // HOME RUN KING